Client Service Principal
Connected Lab is one of the leading and fastest growing product development firms in North America. We are building the best software-driven experiences for the world's most ambitious brands. We’re looking for an experienced leader to join as a Client Service Principal in Toronto, San Francisco, and the Mid-West US.
The Client Service Principal will develop and execute upon a growth strategy across a portfolio of accounts, developing strategic account plans, building strong relationships, and driving growth. Are you smart, reliable, kind, and excited to teach and learn? If you are, we want you on our team!
- 6+ years of leadership experience, ideally for a B2B technology services company
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead opportunity pursuit and engagement teams
- Strong business acumen, technical aptitude and natural sales instincts
- Experience building relationships with the C-suite
- Outstanding presentation skills with the ability to build trust and influence others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Program/Project management delivery experience
- Proven track record of realizing high levels of client satisfaction
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully across all levels of the organization
- Previous P&L responsibilities
- Demonstrated success growing a portfolio of accounts
- Experience delivering software services by working with clients and project teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Engineering or related field; MBA preferred
You'll be responsible for:
- Portfolio & Account Planning: Setting targeted account priorities, developing and executing against strategic account plans, and acquiring a thorough understanding of key industry and client businesses
- Client Satisfaction: Ensuring a high-level of client satisfaction and collecting data (NPS surveys) where applicable, while also ensuring appropriate oversight and governance of all sold/managed engagements
- Relationship Management: Developing and expanding trust relationships across the portfolio and serving as the primary communication conduit between key client and internal teams/stakeholders
- Business Development: Driving marketing, lead generation, sales and revenue with the proper information, tools and subject matter expertise to sell engagements aligned with our mission and services
- Business Operations: Responsible for profitability of services delivered across the portfolio (revenue and margin goals)
- Contract Management: Managing the development and ongoing maintenance of all contracts (MSAs, SOWs, etc.) across the portfolio
You want to join our team because:
- You’re hungry to take on the next generation of product development by helping to build the best products for our clients
- You’re a fearless, ambitious, highly driven self-starter with endless persistence
- You share our strong commitment to taking ownership, making an impact, and delivering quality products that impact millions of users around the world
- You’re ready to grab an amazing opportunity to grow your career quickly on an exciting, supportive and focused career path
- We’re proudly employee owned with stock option grants for all full-time permanent employees
- 4 weeks vacation
- Generous extended health benefits
- Generous Parental Leave and Maternity Leave
- $1,000 annual Education Credit for conferences, courses, workshops, and textbooks
- $200 annual Fitness Credit for a gym membership, running shoes, or classes
- Our ‘Disconnect’ events are a chance to get out of the office and unwind as a team (like our upcoming ‘Disconnect’ in Algonquin Park)
- Weekly team socials to have fun and hangout
- Company sponsored recreational sports teams
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, fresh fruit, drinks and coffee
- Catered Lunch & Learns
- In office tech including HoloLens, a Hardware Lab, 3D printer, and other gear you’ve wanted to get your hands on
Apply Today by clicking "Apply for this job".
Equal Employment Opportunity: We are an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every individual’s contribution to the success of our team, clients, employees and community. We are committed to equal employment opportunities in our recruiting, hiring, employee development and promotion practices.
Accessibility for Applicants with Disabilities: Connected Lab is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and the Ontario Human Rights Code. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 647-478-7493. Please provide your name, preferred contact method, and a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require. Please include any materials or processes that may be used to ensure your equal participation.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!