QA Automation Developer
Connected Lab is one of the leading and fastest growing connected software companies in North America. We are building the best experiences for the world's most ambitious brands. Are you detail-oriented and eager to tackle technical challenges to deliver impactful products? Are you smart, kind, reliable, and excited to teach and learn? If you are, we want you on our team! As a member of our QA team, you'll be a part of a close-knit group of dedicated engineers that foster mentorship, encourage professional development, and share a passion to deliver rock-solid solutions.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Mobile QA experience is a must with strong knowledge of iOS and Android devices
- Strong foundation in manual exploratory testing and test case creation
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium, Calabash, UIA, Expresso, KIF
- Experience with network protocol analyzers such as Charles Proxy, Postman, Wireshark, Swagger, or similar tools
- Experience with at least one continuous integration solution: CruiseControl, Jenkins, Travis, Concourse CI or similar solution
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be performing the roles of a QA Lead for one or more projects. This includes:
- Managing test resources such as personnel, test devices, and time to test
- Validating features in an agile iterative manner
- Designing and developing automated tests as they are required
- Communicating between the lead developer and project managers internally on a weekly/daily basis
You will also be expected to be able to communicate with the client stakeholders when needed to provide insights to QA issues. This may include:
- Participating in a weekly call or face-to-face meeting with clients
- Periodic travel to client sites
- Assisting with estimating QA scope and advising test strategies for potential projects
- Delivering presentations that outline our QA Process
- We’re proudly employee owned with stock option grants for all full-time permanent employees
- Generous extended health benefits and vacation days
- $1,000 annual Education Credit for conferences, courses, workshops, and textbooks
- Our ‘Disconnect’ events are a chance to get out of the office and unwind as a team (like our recent ‘Disconnect’ in Algonquin Park)
- Weekly team socials to have fun and hangout
- $200 annual Fitness Credit for a gym membership, running shoes, or classes
- Company sponsored recreational sports teams (show us your inner Ronaldo)
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, fresh fruit, drinks and coffee
- Catered Lunch & Learns
- In office tech including HoloLens, a Hardware Lab, 3D printer, and other gear you’ve wanted to get your hands on
Apply Today by clicking "Apply for this job".
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Connected Lab is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every individual’s contribution to the success of our team, clients, employees and community. We are committed to equal employment opportunities in our recruiting, hiring, employee development and promotion practices.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Connected Lab is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and the Ontario Human Rights Code. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com or call 647-478-7493. Please provide your name, preferred contact method, and a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require. Please include any materials or processes that may be used to ensure your equal participation.