Connected Lab is a start-to-finish product partner on a mission to build better products. Our world-class team plans, designs, and builds software experiences for a variety of devices and platforms that are enjoyed by millions of users globally. As a HR Coordinator you will help our people thrive and grow, providing tactical HR support to ensure an amazing employee experience so our people can do their best work.
You’ll be working on things like:
- Delivering attentive and seamless HR support to employees and managers
- Assisting with recruiting, onboarding, benefits administration, background and reference checks, health and safety, and HRIS management
- Championing our culture and values, assisting leaders as they build their teams, and ensuring every people decision is based on data
- Recruiting top talent and achieving hiring goals for teams such as Engineering, Design, Product, Growth, and Operations
- Ensuring an amazing candidate experience by guiding them through our hiring process every step of the way, developing strong relationships and demonstrating our values of being smart, kind, reliable, and excited to teach and learn
- Using a variety of sourcing methods to continually build and maintain a talent pool for active and future roles, including hosting and attending community and recruiting events
- Working closely with the Director of HR to proactively develop and execute effective HR and recruitment strategies and programs to deliver on our business goals
- Reporting to the Director of HR on HR metrics, data, and results
- 1-2 years experience in a HR and/or recruiting role, ideally within a high growth tech or professional services environment
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Postgraduate Degree in HR or related field
- Experience recruiting top technical talent, including Software Engineers, Product Designers, and Product Managers
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to be self-directed, reliable and accountable
- High levels of integrity, honesty, tact, and diplomacy, with a proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Exceptional interpersonal, teamwork, collaboration, communication and organizational skills
- Solid understanding of the ESA, OHRC and employment legislation
- We’re proudly employee owned with stock option grants for all full-time permanent employees
- 4 weeks vacation
- Generous extended health benefits
- Generous Parental Leave and Maternity Leave
- $1,000 annual Education Credit for conferences, courses, workshops, and textbooks
- $200 annual Fitness Credit for a gym membership, running shoes, or classes
- Our ‘Disconnect’ events are a chance to get out of the office and unwind as a team (like our recent ‘Disconnect’ in Algonquin Park)
- Weekly team socials to have fun and hangout
- Company sponsored recreational sports teams
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, fresh fruit, drinks and coffee
- Catered Lunch & Learns
Apply Today by clicking "Apply for this job".
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Connected Lab is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every individual’s contribution to the success of our team, clients, employees and community. We are committed to equal employment opportunities in our recruiting, hiring, employee development and promotion practices.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Connected Lab is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and the Ontario Human Rights Code. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com or call 647-478-7493. Please provide your name, preferred contact method, and a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require. Please include any materials or processes that may be used to ensure your equal participation.