Connected Lab is the leading and fastest growing software product development firm in North America. Committed to product innovation and delivery, we’re on a mission to build better products. You likely have our clients' apps on your homescreen, their products in your home, or wear their devices every day to stay connected.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to amplify our mission, evolve our marketing analytics practice, and create strategic opportunities for us to grow.
You’ll be working on things like:
- Establishing our marketing strategy and tactics across all media channels
- Overseeing, managing, and measuring all social media communication
- Managing the development and production of marketing and communications materials that effectively represent the Connected Lab brand
- Defining, tracking, and reporting on campaign performance metrics and making recommendations for how we can improve efficiency
- Managing media relations, PR coordination, sponsorships, and events
- Supporting the growth team in building opportunities and client relationships
- 2+ years experience in a performance-based marketing role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Genuine passion for tech, product design, branding, and communications
- In-depth knowledge of paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, and social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Demonstrated experience with managing analytics and conducting data analysis, market research, and reporting
- Experience with media relations, PR coordination, sponsorships, and event management
Perks and Benefits:
- We’re proudly employee owned with stock option grants for all full-time permanent employees
- 4 weeks vacation + paid personal days
- Generous extended health benefits
- Generous Parental Leave and Maternity Leave
- $1,000 annual Education Credit for conferences, courses, workshops, and textbooks
- $200 annual Fitness Credit for a gym membership, running shoes, or classes
- Our ‘Disconnect’ events are a chance to get out of the office and unwind as a team
- Weekly team socials to have fun and hang out
- Company-sponsored recreational sports teams
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, fresh fruit, drinks, and coffee
- Catered Lunch & Learns
- Conveniently located in downtown Toronto, close to TTC, restaurants, and shops
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Connected Lab is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every individual’s contribution to the success of our team, clients, employees and community. We are committed to equal employment opportunities in our recruiting, hiring, employee development and promotion practices.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Connected Lab is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and the Ontario Human Rights Code. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email [email protected] or call 647-478-7493. Please provide your name, preferred contact method, and a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require. Please include any materials or processes that may be used to ensure your equal participation.