Connected Lab is a start-to-finish product partner on a mission to build better products. Our world-class team plans, designs, and builds software experiences for a variety of devices and platforms. You likely have our clients' apps on your homescreen, their products in your home, or wear their devices every day to stay connected.
As the Product Principal, you will be a key member to our Product Impact Team, a team focused on amplifying the impact we deliver for strategic clients. As the Product Principal on our world-class team, you’ll be developing and validating product strategy and roadmaps to align with overall client business objectives. We are looking for an experienced and talented leader who is eager to take ownership of driving product strategy for amazing products that millions of users use every day.
- Driving product strategy and business objective alignment across the client organization and internal teams
- Developing key product KPIs to measure impact and align product prioritization
- Driving thought-leadership on product management strategy in order to become a trusted and valued partner of the client technology teams
- Supporting the development and execution of a relationship strategy across a broad spectrum of individuals in each account with a focus on developing deep, sustainable relationships within the client product organizations
- Articulating the buying vision within proposal development and articulating expected business impact of the product
- Collaborating across disciplines to help the Solution Engineering team shape and estimate engagements
- Providing visibility for any issues requiring support by escalating with internal leadership and the client organization as necessary
- Ensuring the appropriate oversight and governance of all sold and managed engagements
- Supporting account based marketing, lead generation and client evidence curation activity across the portfolio
- Fostering high levels of integrity and professionalism and maintaining our core values throughout our work with clients in the portfolio
- Tactfully navigating complex decision making involving senior client stakeholders and third parties
Your Experience & Qualifications:
- 6+ years of solid experience in product management, including experience shipping products
- Bachelors/Masters degree in related field and/or MBA
- Ability to demonstrate high degrees of executive maturity and overall leadership with the client organization and across internal engagement teams
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to develop and present well-positioned and thoughtful materials and presentations, preferably from experience in a client facing role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to collaborate across the team and work closely with clients to ensure projects are set up for success
- Demonstrated success being part of an Agile team leading a software development engagement on behalf of a client
- We’re proudly employee owned with stock option grants for all full-time permanent employees
- 4 weeks vacation
- Generous extended health benefits
- Generous Parental Leave and Maternity Leave
- $1,000 annual Education Credit for conferences, courses, workshops, and textbooks
- $200 annual Fitness Credit for a gym membership, running shoes, or classes
- Our ‘Disconnect’ events are a chance to get out of the office and unwind as a team (like our recent ‘Disconnect’ in Algonquin Park)
- Weekly team socials to have fun and hangout
- Company sponsored recreational sports teams
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, fresh fruit, drinks and coffee
- Catered Lunch & Learns
Apply Today by clicking "Apply for this job".
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Connected Lab is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every individual’s contribution to the success of our team, clients, employees and community. We are committed to equal employment opportunities in our recruiting, hiring, employee development and promotion practices.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Connected Lab is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and the Ontario Human Rights Code. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email [email protected] or call 647-478-7493. Please provide your name, preferred contact method, and a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require. Please include any materials or processes that may be used to ensure your equal participation.