Director of Marketing
Connected Lab is the leading and fastest growing connected software company in North America. As a product innovation and delivery firm, we’re on a mission to build better products. You likely have our clients' apps on your homescreen, their products in your home, or wear their devices every day to stay connected.
We’re looking for a Director of Marketing to help amplify the awareness of our mission to build better products, further define and lead our marketing practice, and help create strategic opportunities for us to grow.
You’ll be working on things like:
- Establishing our marketing strategy and tactics across all media channels
- Defining marketing priorities and content calendar
- Shaping and sharing stories about our work through content ideation and thought leadership
- Building a robust data practice to inform our activities and measure results
- Conducting analysis of analytics, data and market research, and sharing insights through reporting to drive decisions
- Managing media relations, PR coordination, sponsorships and events
- Managing the marketing team through coaching, regular 1:1's, performance reviews and developing growth opportunities for your team
- Coordinating with sales and project teams to create and grow opportunities and client relationships
- Helping to shape the long-term vision of Connected Lab by supporting and participating in business strategy with the management team
- 5+ years experience in a marketing or brand communications role for a professional services firm, creative agency, or PR firm
- A reputation for being an incredible storyteller and building successful brands
- Genuine passion for tech, product design, branding, and communications
- Experience successfully marketing a top employer and attracting the best talent, ideally within the tech industry
- Proven ability to increase market share, revenue, and brand awareness
- Leadership experience managing a marketing team, including providing coaching, conducting 1:1s and performance reviews
- Demonstrated experience with managing analytics and conducting data analysis, market research, and reporting
- Experience with media relations, PR coordination, sponsorships and event management
- Experience producing video and branding content
- We’re proudly employee owned with stock option grants for all full-time permanent employees
- 4 weeks vacation
- Generous extended health benefits
- Generous Parental Leave and Maternity Leave
- $1,000 annual Education Credit for conferences, courses, workshops, and textbooks
- $200 annual Fitness Credit for a gym membership, running shoes, or classes
- Our ‘Disconnect’ events are a chance to get out of the office and unwind as a team (like our upcoming ‘Disconnect’ in Algonquin Park)
- Weekly team socials to have fun and hangout
- Company sponsored recreational sports teams
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, fresh fruit, drinks and coffee
- Catered Lunch & Learns
- In office tech including HoloLens, a Hardware Lab, 3D printer, and other gear you’ve wanted to get your hands on
Apply Today by clicking "Apply for this job".
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Connected Lab is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every individual’s contribution to the success of our team, clients, employees and community. We are committed to equal employment opportunities in our recruiting, hiring, employee development and promotion practices.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Connected Lab is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and the Ontario Human Rights Code. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com or call 647-478-7493. Please provide your name, preferred contact method, and a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require. Please include any materials or processes that may be used to ensure your equal participation.